Pic

Pic
((I own no owner ship to the pic i only edited it))

Friday, December 17, 2010

Darkness in the Light of The Way - ( Part 3 )

 After running in to the end of the ally head on, I was slightly disoriented. I remember sliding down the wall thinking I was dreaming because of the blackness fading in to my view. After a moment and I was able to see clearly again through the darkness, I realized I was not dreaming, I was cornered in a dark alley by a strange man, huge, almost twice my size or more.

 He had a crazy look in his eyes as he crouched so he could stoke my cheek as he held a horrible grin on his face. He was mumbling something but I could only hear the ringing in my ears. I tried pushing him away, but he seemed to enjoy that more. Laughing as I weakly struggled against him and he started to strip me, telling me no matter what I do, he will have his own way.

 I was freaking out, not knowing what to do. I fault his forced sexual attempts, which only angered him. He seemed to go crazy then, only wanting to kill me and nothing more. His fist pounding against me, feet kicking me, all the while he laughed in his cocky way and pulling out a blade. After what seemed like forever from his attacked on my body, wounding me horribly, I was able to crawl past him.

 I climbed to my feet and ran as fast as I could away from him and the city. Never wanting to return there again. I made my way back to the cave in dire pain and wounded beyond repair. I was expecting my death because I have never had pains so horrible and bad. I laid against the cold wall of the cave with my blood pooling on the floor under me.

 I was thinking about what comes after death. Angry I would never have my revenge for Tesy's death. I sat there shivering from being stripped and the cold cave. I was unable to move from the blood loss, pain and on the edge of unconsciousness, when I saw a man instantly appear before me. The air around him inhuman but a sense of deadly power kept in a cage waiting to get free.

(( I hold no ownership to this pic ))

No comments:

Post a Comment